- National Art Gallery of Ireland
A very good gallery although they don't have any of my paintings yet!
- Sunergos Bible Studies Great Bible Studies by a friend
- Oaks of Hebron An organization that works with developmentally disabled
- The Larkspur Library Meet Larky at The World's Greatest Little Library
- Marianne Mc Shane Marianne Mc Shane award winning Storyteller from Ireland
- Dan Lyons Electric Construction and Lighting Design Recomended for your electrical work
- Brutocao Cellars A favorite winery, located in both Hopland and the Anderson Valley, California.
- Ken Richter's Rippin' Red A fantastic Wine if you can find it from Hopland, California.
- Milano Winery Another favorite winery, located just South of Hopland, California on Highway 101.
- Ardeen House, Ramelton, County Donegal, Ireland Personally recomended as a my favorite place to stay
- Enniscoe Castlehill, Ballina, Co. Mayo, Ireland Personally recomended as a wonderful place to stay
- Clifden House near Corofin (8 miles north of Ennis) A very interesting evening was spent in this wonderful house
- Currarevagh House Oughterard, Ireland - A place to relax, walk and take in the ambiance of Lough Corrib
- The Irish Times an Online News Paper
- National Museum of Ireland Website currently under development - I wonder if they need a consultant?
- Weather In Ireland
- Ramelteon a place of beauty and elegance and great singing pubs
- Irish Genealogy - Tracing your roots
- Irish National Public Service Broadcasting
- History of The Irish Flag
- Paul Henry - a favorite artist of Ireland
- Robert and Emily Kane's home page with great photos of Ireland
- A great 300 year old Chateau in Saint-Remy-de-Provence France where NOSTRADAMUS lived for a time
- A great hotel in Coimbra, Portugal that my wife and I recommend
- Pousada in Evora next to the Temple of Diana
- Quinta de Santa Comba - enjoyed my stay here very much
Email Philip A. Terry for More Details
I will gladly make you an original painting and poem that fits my style and your needs.
All images contained herein are for viewing only and under the
exclusive copyright of the artist.
Phil Terry © 1997-2012